18 January 2009

Jack White: "...there's no way God looks at things from 14 different angles."

In preparation for the message today on Acts 15, I was reminded of this quote:
“...I’m not looking for so-and-so’s opinion, not even my own opinion. I just want to know what the truth is. I mean that’s what I’m looking for. In my opinion, there’s no way God looks at things from 14 different angles. I see God as knowing only one truth, and that’s it. There’s no other opinion about it. And I want to know what that one truth is. Everyone can sit around and have their manly and earthly opinions about things, but I doubt there’s much debate going on in heaven. I’m trying to find whatever that singular truth is in any particular topic.” 
- Jack White, Rock star (with the makings of a pretty solid worldview)

0 comments:

Post a Comment